Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hey everybody. I got the images uploaded from my camera and here are the pictures that I'm proud of. Dave will especially like the second one because it is a picture that he took. Originally I was going to put it out on Hartley but I gotta shoot for the sky. this project is due tomorrow so everyone please pray for me through the night because I will be working through it. As of right now I have a C in phisics and a B in Form-Z. (It's like a different language; no complete words, just letters) However a near perfect final in both of the latter could bring me up a letter grade. 12 more days, Dave.

4 Comments:

Blogger David Verdery said...

Awesome form-z Erich! i hope the picture is good enough quality for the project. What is it exactly? It looks great whatever it is. A dock? I hope you did shwiggity on your project. I think it's an A+ X 100 billion. Yes. . . At least that much. Love ya brizother.

11 days

9:38 PM  
Blogger Goofy Chic said...

You are a very neat person, Erich Verdery!!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Natalie Pullen said...

Hey... I just thought that I would let you know that you have not posted in many many months!

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! It was great seeing you this weekend! Sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you much. So...hows life? And why have you not posted in a year? You should keep this up, so people like me know what your up too.

Hope to hear from you soon!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home