Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fourth of July Weekend

Now that I have that last one off my chest I can tell you about my weekend. Me and Doug went up to Hartwell lake for three days and had the most fun that I have had in a very long time, like 1 year. we managed to ski on pretty much every thing we had access to. For starters, we ripped it up on the more conventional products. Skiing, wakeboarding, kneeboarding, and tubing. Then we got kind of bored, so we got out the crappy wakeboard with no bindings and played around on it. then we tried wake skating on the kneeboard. that was kind of fun, I got air on it. Then we tried the craziest thing I have ever tried on the water. We got out the boat paddle from the shed and after many many tries and then finding out that we were trying it with the paddle turned the wrong way we slolomed on a "paddle". Did you hear me? A Paddle.

We also had a lot of fun with fire works. however, I'm tired of writing and I don't want to any more.

3 Comments:

Blogger David Verdery said...

Saweet. I am so jealous. I wanta be there. Oh well, I'll see you in 25 days and talk to ya sooner than that. Love ya Erich

8:47 PM  
Blogger morganrenee said...

i <3 your writing.
thanks, erich.
i miss you a ton.

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home