Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lonesome Me

Okay, yesterday I was so bummed. It started two days ago when Iwas blessed with the company of three of my best friends I've ever known. They came up to atlanta monday night and tuesday morning I, being the great student that I am, skipped classes that day and we all went to six flags for the day. We all had a lot of fun and Natalie got annoyed at me, and doug, for not speaking enough.
So teusday night I was all lonely and by my self. I didn't know what to do with myself. Usually I am fine going home to my empty house all alone with no one to talk to and nothing to do except home work, but it was like torture because I had gotten a taste of friendship that I hadn't known for a long time and it was in an instant, gone from me. I had the hardest time sleeping that night and yesterday was even more difficult to endure. The pain was relentless for the entire day up until I finally broke through. I had been praying the entire day for God to relieve my heart ache and I eventually started writing down what I was going through. I started writing just a week ago because I realized that it helps me remember the important things that God reviels to me.
The hurt was so intense that I had to conseal the tears that were dripping to the page.(I was writing in studio) But as I was writing, God revealed to me a certain thing that I will not put on blogger because it's a little more personal than I would like to reveal to those who don't ask me personally.
God completely redesigned the way I see things. He told me that he would give me the desires of my heart. halelujah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home