Thursday, July 13, 2006




Hey everybody. I just wrote a song last night in the midst of form-z and studio homework. I don't think it's going to be good for congregational worship, but it's good for me. Up until 5 seconds ago I was going to put it on this blog, but then it occured to me that anyone could find it and steal it. That would not be good. I would be thoroughly disapointed, so you'll just have to wait untill it comes out on CD.

Due to requests from various people I have decided to post a few pictures. I don't have any of myself on my computer at this instant but Dave requested that I put some of my Form-Z drawings on here. They are pretty large files so I don't know how many I will be able to fit, if any.

I'm not sure how this picture thing works yet but there you go dave. Pretty cool, huh. I'll have some really awesome ones in a couple of weeks because I'm going to model a building of a famous architect. Google "Fay Jones, Thornecrown Chapel" love ya

6 Comments:

Blogger morganrenee said...

I was prayin for ya today!! didnt you go to hand out water today?? tell me how it was!!
love you!!
*morgan

1:05 AM  
Blogger David Verdery said...

Awesome man. 17 days

10:27 PM  
Blogger David Verdery said...

Hey erich, I think it's Thorncrown not Thornecrown, but I found it. I've actually seen that one before, but still awesome.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Summer Times said...

HEY Erich!!

Im so glad things are going well for you!

i miss your whole family so much! i talked to your mom the other day and she was saying how different the house is now that everyone is gone. Crazy!

im really going to miss old times!

but anyway!

keep us all updated on whats going on!!

love ya!!!
~Summer

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are magnificent buildings! i am proud of you and i love you.

m.e.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home